Vote For Us !
Topliste | volno.org - Topliste | LinkR.top - Dein Linkverzeichnis für den Underground! | | | Cyonix! | |

Latest Topics: --- Cosmic Sin (2021) HDRip XviD AC3-EVO --- Nulled Avante v2.3.1 - Business Consulting WordPress --- No Mans Sky Companions Update v3.22-RazorDOX --- Shadow Empire New Planet Classes-SKIDROW --- Stirring Abyss Havester-SKIDROW --- Doctor Xenophons Laboratory-TiNYiSO --- Baldurs Gate 3 v4.1.99.3036-GOG --- Field of Glory II Medieval v1.02 Update-SKIDROW --- Grappling Ball-DARKSiDERS --- Godhood Monastery Life-SKIDROW ---

Categories
Applications & Games
Ebooks ,Tutorials & Scripts
Music & Music Video
Movies & Documentaries
TV Series , Anime and Sport

Friends
WarezForums.com
DirtyWarez.com
Best of Links!
8ebooks.net

Latest Threads
Cosmic Sin (2021) HDRip XviD AC3-EVO
Last Post: NoFearFCP
Today 09:50 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Nulled Avante v2.3.1 - Business Consulting WordPress
Last Post: iliketoshare
Today 09:08 PM
» Views: 6
No Mans Sky Companions Update v3.22-RazorDOX
Last Post: faheemkiyani33
Today 07:29 PM
» Views: 18
Shadow Empire New Planet Classes-SKIDROW
Today 07:25 PM
» Views: 17
Stirring Abyss Havester-SKIDROW
Today 07:19 PM
» Views: 16
Doctor Xenophons Laboratory-TiNYiSO
Today 07:15 PM
» Views: 16
Baldurs Gate 3 v4.1.99.3036-GOG
Today 07:00 PM
» Views: 22
Field of Glory II Medieval v1.02 Update-SKIDROW
Today 06:53 PM
» Views: 19
Grappling Ball-DARKSiDERS
Today 06:50 PM
» Views: 18
Godhood Monastery Life-SKIDROW
Today 06:45 PM
» Views: 14

Fundamentals of OT Cybersecurity (ICS/SCADA)
[Image: 2102201612370108.jpg]

Fundamentals of OT Cybersecurity (ICS/SCADA)

MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | 4h 53m | 1.86 GB
What you'll learn

Introduction to operational technology Cybersecurity
Operational Technology terminology
Distributed Control System (DCS)
Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA)
Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
IT / OT Gap and Convergence
Operational Technology Logical design and components
Operational Technology Network Protocols
Modbus Analysis
Modbus Packet Analysis - LAB
Simple Virtual PLC - HMI - LAB
Operational Technology Cybersecurity Controls
Requirements
Knowledge in IT Cybersecurity is required.
Description
After being in the field of Cybersecurity for many years, and a few years back I had to work on Operational Technology Cybersecurity. At that time I couldn't find good resources to understand Operational Technology very well, Most of the time I found articles, videos, or outdated books! and they were misleading sometimes and confusing other times. And found some very expensive training that I couldn't really afford at the time, however, out of studying, reading, hands on, and working as a Cybersecurity expert in the field of Operational Technology in the following years I found it's really a good idea to make it easier for those who are going through the same path I had to go through, so I put this training together for you.

This training is about Operational Technology Fundamentals, it will give you the key to understand the different systems within OT and get you ready to leverage your IT Cybersecurity knowledge in the world of OT.

I Will begin by explaining the basic operations, then I will discuss and explain Distributed Control Systems, following to that will cover the subject of SCADA.

Will continue to discuss the other OT terminology and differences with IT along with explaining the OT Network and Purdue Reference Model.

At this point, you will have a good understanding of OT systems components and logical designs.

Then will move into advanced subjects of OT protocols and communications, and will have deep technical dive into industrial protocol followed by several labs, and finally, in the last section, I will explain the OT Cybersecurity Controls and solutions.

This course will be regularly updated, and presented with more bonus and gifts videos and some interesting and advanced subjects around OT Cybersecurity.

Who this course is for:
This course is designed for IT Cybersecurity professionals who wants to understand the fundamentals of OT

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/55aca71d7bf410dbaedfc47c315070ab/Fundamentals_of_OT_Cybersecurity_(ICS.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6d3cdeba43ab9d378366988034088ec6/Fundamentals_of_OT_Cybersecurity_(ICS.part2.rar.html

https://dropapk.to/gsiqmskkzb09
https://dropapk.to/vkklpd4fk4nf